August 29, 2011

Turning Over a New Leaf...

Have you felt this weather? I don't know about you, but we have be having some great late summer/fall great weather... though I have heard that the high temperatures are coming back next week. But outside, in my grandma's driveway there have been leaves falling for a while. And she must use miracle grow on her trees because all of the leaves are huge. [Big Leaf Maple or Sycamore?.. much larger then my hand]
So after mulching them and raking them, I desided it was time to paint them. 
One is a 8x54 fringeless scarf with a light brown back ground and scattering of leaves in mulitple colors.
The other is a 14x72 fringeless scarf with a multi-colored background and leaves falling from one end to the other, starting small and getting larger.




No comments:

Post a Comment