April 12, 2012

Long over due...

Things that are often "over due" in my life.. Phone calls. Books from the library. And blog posts.
I don't really know why it is. I love rambling and it often is not that hard for me to come up with something to talk about... It's almost like I talk myself out of posting whatever idea I had... Or I say to myself that it really is not note worthy that I need to wait for something really good. Though that is true most of the time I would say it's because something shinny has taken my focus. Lets say that there is a Hanzel and Gretal in my life dropping shinny golden nuggets... Wait who am I kidding the original story of bread crumbs would work... Mmmm BREAD!! (this post has been interrupted by the dreams of bread loaves dancing in Marissa's head)

No comments:

Post a Comment