October 17, 2012

Standing on a Roof...

Its been quiet around here for far too long, and yet it it is very hard for me to write anymore.
Every thought that seems to come out of my head through my fingers seem to be... just complants, grumblings... and then i just sit here at my blank screen for another hour and delete it all.

They say if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, and thats basically what I have done for the past 2 months. I have got to get past this... so I am just not going to let myself talk about that one topic in my life and MOVE ON...

[New Topic]
Why are topic's so difficult? I was going to talk about today's storm, but could not get past the first sentence. So I think there is no way I am going to have a topical entry today.. so I am going to just answer some "Get to know you" Random Questions... Enjoy

What food reminds you of your grandmother/grandfather?  I wrote an essay on this once so I will chose a different answer this time... I will aways remember my Grandma Mack making homemade whole grain waffles with nuts and some really good syrup for breakfast. And you cant forget her turkey meat loaf.. nobody makes it like her

What does home smell like? Well my dad would say that it smells like dogs... If this means what sent makes you feel at home aka "at peace" I would have to say the scent of my boyfriend's shirt, makes me feel like he is there giving me a big hug when I have a bad day.

What makes you jealous? Unfortunately a lot of things... time spent with someone else after someone promised to spend that time with you... but that seems more Mad then Jealous.

What is the worst kept secret at your work? UHHHH.... worst kept rule is No Cell phones while working... but secret? I dont know.. going to have to ask.

When was a time in your life when you where seeking attention? ... I was tempted to delete this question... i dont know how to answer this... I feel like I am seeking attention every time I write a blog [again with the 2 month break]

What food looks a lot better than it tastes? hmm, something that looks good but tastes bad... well lets just go with something that I dont like: Spagetti 

What was the most rewarding travel experience that have you had? I would say anytime that I travel to see someone I love... be it my family or boyfriend

When you have a sweet tooth what food do you crave?  This depends on what I have had recently or what is in the house.... It would be in the Carb family most likely, though I do love chocolates

When was the nicest meal you have ever eaten? One with a lot of friends and family... when? I dont know [Why again did I make myself do these ramdom questions?] Maybe it was my surprise birthday party last August.. but then that would also be a moment of "seeking attention" 

Do you believe in life on other planets? yes/no/maybe

What sucks away your time? Waiting... I feel like "The Girl who Waited" [Yes i did just throw in a little Dr Who]

What is your best personality trait? Yeah you ask that now that you have me feeling all selfish/self centered... But I feel like I am very caring and do go out of my way to see the needs in others

What celebrity crush have you had? you said "What" so I will say "a small one"...  :) you didn't ask "Who"

If you were going to get a tattoo, what would it be and where? I would never get a tattoo because it just sounds painful, but I used to want one on my bicep, not sure if I still want it... Thought about a band of some sort.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Someone who can be quirky and spontaneous with me

What is one thing you regret in life? I regret buying these halloween candies that I have not stopped eating.

What is one thing you like about being an adult? I like being able to visit places by myself if i want to

What is one thing you miss about being a child? I miss the cheeper entrance fees to the places that I am not visiting by myself 

If you had next Monday off, what would you do with it? I might paint since it has been a while

If you where on death row, what would you want your last meal to be? Something really fattening, like chocolate cake with a lot of icing, 

What is the most money you have ever held in your hand? I recently held a little over $700 in cash when I had to pay my dad for my cell phone

What do you like to learn about? I like to learn about history.. be it the history of people, places or things.. how and why things are the way they are.

If you where to teach a class what would you teach? General courses.. LOL.. yeah  a little bit of everything, some history, some art, and some cooking

How old where you when you had your first kiss? I was... [takes out calculator] .. I was 19

_________
I finished... and I did not delete any question even though some of them where hard for me. See you next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment