September 13, 2011

Dear ....

[Blows the dust off the keyboard] Although that is not a completely true statement because i have been using my computers [yes more then one] quite a lot. Between reading blogs, and checking emails, and just networking in general, But i had forgotten about you... my dear wonderful readers. [chirp chirp chirp] Yeah i am in one of those moods where i really feel like i am talking to the wind. But that will not stop me this time.. I WILL write a post!

What has happened since my last post...
I went to a concert and read many blogs... one of which has inspired a "super secrete" design that will only be revealed upon my first craft show...
YES that is right my friends, if all goes well I will be in my first craft show this coming november! The check is in the mail and after calling the place three times, it is pretty much guaranteed that i will be vending there...
Which of course has me slightly freaking out... and thus began the reading of even more blogs and books on how to do a good job.

You may have noticed the countdown above the post.. that is still counting down the days for the February Show application deadline, which i am still thinking about and plan to have it submitted with the photos of what i am making now. All in all i have suddenly become very busy and am praying that this will all work out and that everyone will be able to stay postive.
I would appriciate all your prayers and any help in getting ready. Thanks <3M

No comments:

Post a Comment